10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY
NAPA AUTOPRO 10 YEAR/400,000 KM LIMITED ENGINE & DRIVELINE WARRANTY
WHAT IS THE NAPA 10/400?
When you have regular and continuous service maintenance and repairs performed at any participating NAPA Autopro facility in Canada, a no-charge 10 year/400,000 km limited warranty will cover the repair or replacement of critical engine components, including your transmission and transaxle.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR COVERAGE
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance service and/or repairs performed at a dealership or retail automotive service centre.
Your vehicle must have been manufactured within the last 48 months and have less than 60,000 kms to qualify for coverage.
*For complete Car Warranty Terms and Conditions, click here. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
TO MAINTAIN COVERAGE
Consumer Obligations: NAPA AUTOPRO consumers must record their vehicle mileage at the completion of the vehicle warranty registration. the NAPA AUTOPRO consumer must have regular and continuous service maintenance performed at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in canada in order to qualify. a regular service maintenance visit must include changing the qualifying vehicle’s engine, transmission, transaxle, transfer case (4 x 4 vehicles) and differential fluids with fluids that meet or exceed the original manufacturer’s requirements and at intervals that do not exceed the manufacturer’s requirements as prescribed in the vehicle’s owner manual under “severe service”, or as recommended by the vehicle’s (if so equipped) oil/fluids monitoring system, but in no instance can engine and driveline intervals exceed:
Engine Oil Changes:
- Exceed 8,000 kilometres using conventional or semi-synthetic based lubricants or be greater than a 4 month interval between oil and filter changes, or
- Exceed 10,000 kilometers using full synthetic based lubricants or be greater than a 6 month interval between oil and filter changes and
- Exceed 100,000 kilometres or be greater than 36 months between changes for transmission/transaxle/transfer case and differential fluid and filter changes
In addition, the NAPA AUTOPRO consumer must repair significant oil/fluid/coolant leaks and perform other necessary maintenance and repairs to prevent damage to the engine or driveline which meet or exceed the original manufacturer’s requirements. NAPA AUTOPRO consumers are required to keep all service and repair invoices as proof of performance, and will be required to submit proof of performance if a claim is submitted. check with your local participating NAPA AUTOPRO service centre as they may keep your service history on file.
HOW TO ENROLL
Simply complete and submit our online application that you can find below. You may opt out of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice. Please note that the NAPA 10/400 is only available in Canada.
NAPA 10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY Q&A
What is the NAPA 10-year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty?
The NAPA 10-year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure for up to 10 years or 400,000 km—whichever occurs first. For a complete copy of the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty Terms & Conditions, click here.
Who qualifies for the warranty?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance or warranty maintenance service performed at a dealership (other than the manufacturer’s warranty repairs or recalls) or a retail automotive service centre.
Which vehicles qualify?
Vehicles must have fewer than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel, and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
What do I need to do to maintain my warranty coverage?
You must have your vehicle serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada and in accordance with your vehicle manufacturer’s “severe service” guidelines, including
- Regular oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 8,000 km or 4 months.*
- Full synthetic oil and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 10,000 kilometres or 6 months.*
- Regular transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential fluid and filter changes at intervals not exceeding 100,000 km or 36 months—whichever occurs first.*
* You must keep copies of your service invoices
My manufacturer suggests I may be able to travel in excess of 8,000 km between services. Who should I listen to?
Most vehicles are driven under “severe operating” conditions, as outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual, and this tends to come with a recommendation that more frequent maintenance service be performed.
It’s up to you how often you have your vehicle serviced. However, to qualify for the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty, you need to:
- Have your vehicle serviced regularly, including a motor oil and filter change at intervals not exceeding 4 months or 8,000 km.
- Have your transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential serviced every 100,000 km or 36 months—whichever occurs first.
REGISTER YOUR NAPA 10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY
Statement for the registering vehicle owner
The NAPA 10-year/400,000 km Limited Engine & Driveline Warranty (NAPA 10/400) is at NO CHARGE to you.
- It covers the repair or replacement of certain engine and driveline components against failure for up to a maximum lifetime value of Can$5,000 per qualifying vehicle, and for up to 10 years or 400,000 km—whichever occurs first.
- This limited warranty coverage is only available and will stay in effect only when your vehicle is serviced exclusively at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO service facility in Canada.
- The NAPA 10/400 contains certain conditions, exclusions and service requirements, all of which can be found in the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here now.
- You must follow the program outlined on the previous page and as contained within the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty Terms & Conditions to comply with this program.
- Please read the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty Terms & Conditions carefully to understand your rights.
Keep your service invoice handy — you’ll need it to complete the Warranty Registration Process.
We are thankful to have been awarded
J.D. Power 2011
J.D. Power 2012
J.D. Power 2013
J.D. Power 2014